Having Trouble Logging In?
Please note that the way login works on TSUG has changed.
As a registered user, you will now need to use your email address as the way of identifying who you are, any previous `username` should now be disregarded.
If you are unsure which email address you registered with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tell you which address we have on file.
If you know which email address you have registered with, but do not remember your password, please follow the link to `Forgotten Password`.
Enter your email address here and a temporary, automatically generated password will be sent to you.
If you don`t receive the email then please check your Junk or Spam folder as it may have gone in there.
If after checking your Junk or Spam folder you still haven`t received anything, please contact email@example.com and we will assist.
Having Trouble Booking a Seminar?
Seminar bookings are no longer taken via email. Please use the below instructions to book a place on a seminar.
Before you can book a place on a seminar you must first register with this website. Please register and log on to the website before you book a seminar.
If you have not already registered, please register by following these steps:
1. Click ‘join now’ on the top right of the page.
2. If your company is a TSUG member:
- When filling in your details, please select ‘corporate’ in the member type drop-down menu and register with your corporate email address. By using your corporate email address, the website will recognise you as a being affiliated with one of our corporate members.
3. If you are an individual TSUG member:
- Please select 'individual' in the member type drop-down menu and register using the same email address TSUG uses to contact you.
4. If you are a bona fide student - please email seminars@TSUG.org.uk and request a seminar place.
To book a place on a seminar:
Once you are registered, please select 'book now' next to the seminar you wish to attend.
If you experience difficulties booking a place on a seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org